Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
– Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
– Full unicode support.
– Advanced tagging capabilities.
– Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
– ReplayGain support – both playback and calculation.
– Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
– Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Note: this is made with AutoIt script. Although it’s completely silent and does not require any user intervention, you will see the setup screens during installation.
Filed under: nLite Addons | Leave a Comment