AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows.
With it, you can:
– Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
– Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
– Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing “btw” can automatically produce “by the way”.
– Create custom data entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
– Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
– Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
– Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
– Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don’t have AutoHotkey installed.
Filed under: nLite Addons | Leave a Comment